Now that peak holiday season is upon us, it’s the ideal time to have your factory, warehouse or office deep cleaned. With more staff on annual leave, deep cleaning will cause less disruption to staff and operations.
As early summer was warm, there is more likely to be stains and residue from sugary drinks, ice creams and ice lollies across office surfaces and floors.
There’s also a good chance your workplace is home to dead insects – having originally entered through open windows and doors in the warm weather, they are now likely to be found on or around window sills and corners.
A deep clean now will leave your office or factory fresh for autumn.
What can a deep clean involve?
Offices and other workplaces can be made sparkling clean inside and out. Here’s some of the areas we can help with…
- Desk and computer cleaning – desks are known to harbour more germs than toilets.
- Floor and equipment cleaning for factories and warehouses.
- General cleaning of all workplace areas, from reception to toilets.
- Window cleaning inside and out.
- Cladding cleaning.
- Carpet cleaning (including stain removal).
- Gutter cleaning and clearing.
- Upholstery cleaning, particularly helpful in staff rooms, where food may have caused staining.
- Road sweeping – clear staff car parks of rubbish and debris.
- Pest control – proactively checking for signs of common pests.
Out of hours deep cleaning
If your offices are in constant use all year round, we can also offer out of hours cleaning services before or after staff are at work.
Regular office cleans
After deep cleaning, keep your office looking pristine with a regular cleaning contract.
Find out more
For more information and a no obligation quote, please get in touch.